In 2008, Atoll was the first LTE network planning software available on the market. Atoll is being used by a number of the largest LTE operators worldwide. Atoll 3.3 is a comprehensive framework for operators who need to plan evolution towards LTE and LTE-Advanced. It allows planning and analysing integrated GSM/UMTS/LTE and CDMALTE networks.
This module is the result of a strong R&D program in 4G technologies which Forsk is conducting with strategic partners including world-leading equipment vendors and operators.
Who should attend?
- Radio Planning Engineers
- R&D staff
- Any current or future Atoll user involved in LTE activity for design and deployment of cellular wireless networks
- Knowledge of 3GPP GSM, UMTS/W-CDMA and LTE standards.
- Knowledge of LTE technology and RF planning at engineering level.
DAY 1: Atoll General Features
General Features – Part 1
- General Introduction
- Working Environment
- Creating an .atl Document
- Managing Geographic Data
- Managing Radio Data
DAY 2: Atoll General Features & LTE features
General Features – Part 2
- Managing Computations
- Project Outputs
LTE Features: Features Dedicated to 3GPP LTE Networks – Part 1
- LTE Concepts and Planning Overview
- Modelling a LTE Network
- Prediction Studies Based on Cell Loads
DAY 3: Atoll LTE Features & Drive Test Features
LTE Features: Features Dedicated to 3GPP LTE Networks and LTE Advanced - Part 2
- Neighbour Planning
- Automatic Frequency and PCI Planning
- Frequency and PCI Plan Analysis
- MIMO Features with enhanced MIMO
- Carrier Aggregation
- MIMO boost
- ICIC techniques
- LTE TDD Mode
Drive Test Features
- Managing Drive Tests
- The Test Mobile Data Window
- DATES: Feb. 6-8, 2017 - May 8-10, 2017 - Oct. 2-4, 2017
- DURATION: 3 days
- SCHEDULE: 9:00AM - 5:00PM each day
- LOCATION: Forsk US - Chicago, IL (USA)
- FEE: $2,000
Limited seats only! Book now!