Atoll Microwave is a state-of-the-art Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Link Planning Software. It allows designing large microwave link networks, according to the ITU standards. Based on the leading Atoll platform, Atoll Microwave includes all its GIS, data and user management, as well as user-interface features. Atoll Microwave can share its site database with other Atoll RF planning modules, allowing an easier data consistency management across the operator organisation.
Atoll Microwave is used by operators and equipment vendors worldwide.
Who should attend?
- Transmission Planning Engineers
- R&D staff
- Any current or future Atoll user involved in Microwave activity for design and deployment of Fixed Wireless Access networks
- Knowledge of Microwave Links concepts and planning at engineering level
DAY 1: Atoll General Features and Microwave Link Planning Features
- Working Environment
- Creating an .atl Document
- Managing Geographic Data
- Managing Microwave Link Data
- Project Outputs
Microwave Link Planning Features (Part 1)
- Microwave Systems
- Site Selection
DAYS 2 and 3 : Microwave Link Planning Features and Settings
Microwave Link Planning Features (Part 2)
- Link Engineering
- Link Calculations
- Frequency Definition
- Equipment Management
- Microwave Link Template
- Calculation Settings
- DATES: May 10-12, 2017 - Dec. 12-14, 2017
- DURATION: 3 days
- SCHEDULE: 9:30AM - 5:00PM each day
- LOCATION: Forsk Head Office - Toulouse Blagnac, France
- FEE: 1,500€, including training session, lunch and course documentation
Limited seats only! Book now!