Forsk is an independent software company specialised in radio planning and optimisation software for mobile and wireless operators.
Our main product Atoll is a leading radio planning & optimisation software with 8000 licenses installed worldwide with 500 customers in 140 countries. Forsk headquartered in Toulouse, France where our R&D is located, with offices in Chicago, USA and Guangzhou, China.
At Forsk, we work in a high-tech product oriented, dynamic, open-minded and friendly company that has become the leading player on its market. We are shaping what radio planning and optimisation software will be in the future. And every day we provide technical and sales support to most of the major players in the wireless industry using our software products. We are an international company and so is our team with people coming from 15+ different countries.
Forsk main office is based in Toulouse in the southwest of France, a city that is renowned for its quality of living and vibrant atmosphere. Mediterranean Sea beaches and ski slopes in the Pyrenees mountains are close and can be reached within two hours.
Check our open positions on our LinkedIn career pages!
As a member of our support team, you will
- Install, configure and update Atoll configurations on customer site
- Audit and tune customers Atoll platforms for performance optimisation
- Deliver administration training to customers’ Atoll administrators
- Participate in the technical support of our customers on system and database related questions
- Work closely with our product management, R&D, and pre-sales teams
Technical environment and expected skills
- Windows (RDP, AD, Server/Standalone)
- Application and server virtualisation (Citrix, VMWare and ASXi)
- Oracle and SQL Server
We require a degree in IT engineering (MSc), excellent presentation and communications skills, and a first experience with system and database administration.
The position requires frequent short-term trips to customer locations worldwide. You must be able to travel frequently without visa or passport restrictions.
Fluent French and English are required.
Location: Forsk headquarters in Toulouse, France.
Employment Type: Full-time