Atoll was the first LTE network planning software on the market in 2008. Today, Atoll offers a powerful platform for operators to plan and optimise LTE-A Pro and 5G NR networks.
Atoll supports integrated network planning for multi-RAT networks. It features a multi-technology network database, a unified traffic model, a combined Monte Carlo simulator, and a multi-RAT ACP (Automatic Cell Planning) module. Atoll provides operators with a comprehensive and evolutionary framework for planning and optimising multi-technology networks including small cells, integrated Wi-Fi, and IoT.
Who should attend?
- Radio Planning Engineers
- Consultants with strong RF planning background
- Radio Planning R&D team members
- Any current or future Atoll user involved in LTE activity for design and deployment of cellular wireless networks
- Knowledge of 3GPP GSM, UMTS/W-CDMA and LTE standards.
- Knowledge of LTE technology and RF planning at engineering level.
DAY 1: Atoll General Features
- General Introduction
- Working Environment
- Managing Geographic Data
- Managing Radio Data
- Project Outputs
DAY 2: Atoll General & LTE Features
- LTE Concepts and Planning Overview
- Modelling a LTE Network
- LTE Predictions
- Neighbour Allocation
- Automatic Frequency and PCI Allocation
- Frequency and PCI Plan Analysis
- Automatic RSI Allocation
- Monte-Carlo Based Simulations
DAY 3: Atoll LTE-Advanced Features
- Network Deployment in Layers
- MIMO Modelling
- Reference Signal Power Boost
- Fractional Frequency Reuse Modelling
- Traffic Modelling
- Additional Carrier
- Carrier Aggregation group
- COordinated Multipoint Transmission and reception (CoMP)
- Modelling HetNet with eICIC
- DATES: Feb 12-14, 2019 / Apr 16-18, 2019 / Nov 13-15, 2019
- DURATION: 3 days
- SCHEDULE: 9:30AM - 5:00PM (first day) / 9:00AM - 5:00PM (following days)
- LOCATION: Forsk Head Office - Toulouse Blagnac, France
- FEE: 1,750€, including training session, lunch and course documentation
Limited seats only! Book now!