Forsk US is looking for a support engineer for its RF planning & optimization software, Atoll.
Forsk is an independent software company specialized in radio planning and optimization software for mobile and wireless operators.
Our main product, Atoll, is a leading radio planning & optimization software with 9,000 licenses installed worldwide with 500+ customers in over 140 countries. Forsk is headquartered in Toulouse, France where our R&D is located, and has offices in Chicago, USA and Guangzhou, China.
At Forsk, we work in a high-tech product oriented, dynamic, open-minded and friendly company that has become the leading player in its market. We are shaping what radio planning and optimization software will be in the future and provide technical and sales support to most of the major players in the wireless industry using our software products. We are an international company and so is our team, with people coming from 15+ different countries.
Work with major players in the wireless industry such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and Qualcomm and be a part of cutting edge technology advances such as 5G NR, LTE-A Pro, Small Cells and IoT.
Forsk US is looking for a support engineer for its RF planning & optimization software, Atoll. Main responsibilities will be:
- Provide technical support and education to existing customers via phone and email
- Answer inquiries regarding product use and concerns to resolve customer issues
- Employ company procedures to escalate concerns regarding software in order to trouble shoot and resolve obstacles
- Collaborate with sales team and software developers to understand customer requirements and ensure customer needs are met
- Lead both pre-sale and post-sale training & mentoring sessions to new and existing customers
- Provide remote and on-site support to prospects in order to grow customer base
- Remain well-informed of product developments and knowledgeable of updates within the field
We are looking for (MSEE) candidates, motivated professionals with strong wireless telecommunications background and 3+ year experience with RF planning & optimization software products (Atoll, Asset or Planet). Excellent customer service skills, quick learners, self-motivated, attention to detail and exceptional analytical problem-solving skills are preferred. Ability to travel occasionally to provide on-site support/training. Ability to perform shift work on a rotational basis (between 7am and 7pm Monday-Friday). Spanish speaking is a plus.
The position is based in a desirable downtown Chicago, IL location.
Eligibility: Candidates should have the legal status to work in the U.S.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package (health, dental, 401k plan, life insurance, STD, LTD, generous paid time off).
Contact: Please mail resume to email@example.com and reference job number AE200.