Forsk is looking for a DevOps & Cloud engineer for its Atoll & Naos products.
Forsk is an independent software company specialized in radio planning and optimization software for mobile and wireless operators.
Our main products are Atoll, a leading radio planning & optimization software with 10,000+ licenses installed worldwide with 500+ customers in over 140 countries and Naos, a scalable, service-oriented platform that enables the automation of wireless network planning and optimization processes.
At Forsk, we work in a high-tech product oriented, dynamic, open-minded and friendly company that has become the leading player in its market. We are an international company and so is our team, with people coming from 15+ different countries. Forsk is headquartered in Toulouse, France where our R&D is located, and has offices in Chicago, USA and Guangzhou, China.
Work with major players in the wireless industry such as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. and be a part of cutting-edge technology advances such as Automation, Cloud-native, 5G NR, LTE, Small Cells and IoT.
Forsk is looking for a DevOps & Cloud engineer for our Atoll & Naos products. Main responsibilities will be:
- Provide support on our products deployment in Public Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP) for our customers and/or POCs/demos
- Provide support on Naos services deployment in K8s environments (on-premise or as a managed service) for our customers or POCs/demos
- Help design the best system architectures for K8s and/or cloud deployments
- Work closely with our Product & Sales Teams (France & Chicago) to define best practices and/or assistance on technical specifications
- Provide technical trainings to our customers or our internal teams on cloud services & orchestration
The following languages/tools/technologies are required for this position:
- Public Cloud services (AWS, Azure & GCP)
- Linux & Windows
- Scripting (PowerShell & Bash)
- Relational Databases (PostGreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- NoSQL Database (MongoDB, etc.)
- Agile & CI/CD pipelines
Following skill is a plus:
- Monitoring (Prometheus/Grafana, Elastic)
- C# or C++
- Experience with REST APIs
We are looking for someone with a degree in software engineering (MSc) and 1+ years’ experience with Kubernetes and Public Cloud Services. Knowledge of Docker, databases (relational/NoSQL) & Python is required.
The position is based in a desirable downtown Chicago, IL location.
Eligibility: Candidates should have the legal status to work in the U.S.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package (health, dental, 401k plan, life insurance, STD, LTD, generous paid time off).
Contact: Please mail resume here and reference job number AE500.