Our team is actively seeking a motivated and talented QA/DevOps Developer who is passionate about automated software testing.
You will be working in a small, collaborative and cross functional team where your autonomy and organisation skills will be highly appreciated. Test automation is a key practise of our DevOps organisation. You will be designing automated testing methods and test runs for new applications and products part of our Naos product ecosystem, developed on a microservices architecture.
Your key responsibilities:
- Design, develop and schedule automated test runs to be integrated in our Continuous Integration / Continuous Development pipeline (web and Windows)
- Collaborate with our product and development teams to define test strategies
- Automate the generation of build & test reports for the developers and testers
- Participate in the evolution of our process, tooling and methods process by providing expertise in Software Quality Assurance and Automation
Our technical environment is in continuous evolution to integrate the latest technologies. Current frameworks and tools include:
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Swagger
- Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps Server
- MSTest, PyTest, JUnit, Postman, Selenium…
- Windows & Linux servers (physical and VMs)
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Databases (Oracle, SQL server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Docker containers, Kubernetes
We require a degree in software engineering (MSc), and a minimum of 2 years’ experience with development of automated tests using Python and/or C# and hands on experience with the test automation tools and frameworks listed above.
Fluent French is required. English proficiency will be appreciated.
Location: Forsk headquarter in Toulouse, France.
Employment Type: Full-time
Forsk is an independent software company specialised in radio planning and optimisation software for mobile and wireless operators.
Our main product Atoll is a leading radio planning & optimisation software with 9800+ licenses installed worldwide with 500 customers in 140 countries. Naos is Forsk cloud-native platform for automating RAN planning and optimisation processes. Naos is being used by a number of wireless operators globally.
Forsk headquartered in Toulouse, France where our R&D is located, with offices in Chicago, USA and Guangzhou, China.
At Forsk, we work in a high-tech product oriented, dynamic, open-minded and friendly company that has become the leading player on its market. We are shaping what radio planning and optimisation software will be in the future. And every day we provide technical and sales support to most of the major players in the wireless industry using our software products. We are an international company and so is our team with people coming from 15+ different countries. Forsk main office is based in Toulouse in the southwest of France, a city that is renowned for its quality of living and vibrant atmosphere. Mediterranean Sea beaches and ski slopes in the Pyrenees Mountains are close and can be reached within two hours.
Check our open positions on our LinkedIn career pages!