Forsk is an independent software company specialised in radio planning and optimisation software for mobile and wireless operators.
Our main product Atoll is a leading radio planning & optimisation software with 8000 licenses installed worldwide with 500 customers in 140 countries. Forsk headquartered in Toulouse, France where our R&D is located, with offices in Chicago, USA and Guangzhou, China.
At Forsk, we work in a high-tech product oriented, dynamic, open-minded and friendly company that has become the leading player on its market. We are shaping what radio planning and optimisation software will be in the future. And every day we provide technical and sales support to most of the major players in the wireless industry using our software products. We are an international company and so is our team with people coming from 15+ different countries.
Work with major players in the wireless industry such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Qualcomm and Ericsson and be a part of cutting edge technology advances such as LTE-Advanced, Small Cells and 5G.
Our US team is looking for a support engineer for our RF planning & optimization software, Atoll. Main responsibilities will be:
- Provide technical support and education to existing customers via phone and email
- Answer inquiries regarding product use and concerns to resolve customer issues
- Employ company procedures to escalate concerns regarding software in order to trouble shoot and resolve obstacles
- Collaborate with sales team and software developers to understand customer requirements and ensure customer needs are met
- Remain well-informed of product developments and knowledgeable of updates within the field
We are looking for a recent (MSEE) graduate. Excellent customer service skills, quick learners, self-motivated, attention to detail and exceptional analytical problem solving skills are preferred. Ability to perform shift work on a rotational basis (between 7am and 7pm Monday-Friday). Spanish speaking is a plus.
The position is based in a desirable downtown Chicago, IL location.
Eligibility: Candidates should have the legal status to work in the U.S.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package (health, dental, 401k plan, life insurance, STD, LTD, generous paid time off).