CrossWave is a high-performance universal propagation model developed by Orange Labs.
It supports all wireless technologies and all types of environments, from rural to dense urban areas.
CrossWave uniquely combines accuracy with calculation speed. It can be used as a pre-calibrated propagation model, or tuned using a powerful integrated automatic calibration function.
- Support for all radio access technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, …)
- Support for frequencies ranging from 200 MHz to 40 GHz
- Support for all types of cells: macro, micro, and small cells
- Support for all types of propagation environments: rural, suburban, urban, dense urban
- Support for outdoor-to-indoor and indoor-to-indoor propagation
- Vertical diffraction
- Horizontal guided propagation
- Reflections on mountains
- Support for raster data as well as 3D building vector data
Configuration & Calibration
- Support for multi-threading and distributed computing
- Pre-calibration based on Orange Lab experience of various countries and propagation conditions
- Automatic calibration using CW measurements