Forsk US is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer for its RF planning & optimization software, Atoll.
Forsk is an independent software company specialized in radio planning and optimization software for mobile and wireless operators.
Our main products are Atoll, a leading radio planning & optimization software with 9,800+ licenses installed worldwide with 500+ customers in over 140 countries and Naos, a scalable, service-oriented platform that enables the automation of wireless network planning and optimization processes.
At Forsk, we work in a high-tech product oriented, dynamic, open-minded, and friendly company that has become the leading player in its market. We are an international company and so is our team, with people coming from 15+ different countries. Forsk is headquartered in Toulouse, France where our R&D is located, and has offices in Chicago, USA and Guangzhou, China.
Work with major players in the wireless industry such as Verizon, AT&T, Qualcomm, etc. and be a part of cutting-edge technology advances such as Automation, 5G, LTE, In-Building, Small Cells and IoT.
Forsk is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer for its RF planning & optimization software, Atoll. Main responsibilities will be:
- Demonstrate products and provide pre-sale support to existing and potential customers
- Respond to prospects and customers to discuss questions about product features and offer technical assistance in their decision-making process
- Manage the technical aspects of a portfolio of customers and prospects by establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales
- Provide technical mentoring and/or training to existing customers via remote and/or onsite
- Respond to RFPs
- Remain well-informed of product developments and knowledgeable of updates within the field
We are looking for (MSEE) candidates, motivated professionals with strong wireless telecommunications background in technical pre-sales and 5+ years’ experience with RF planning & optimization software products (Atoll, Asset or Planet). Excellent customer relationship skills, quick learners, self-motivated, attention to detail and exceptional analytical problem-solving skills are preferred. Ability to travel occasionally to provide on-site customer/prospect assistance and relationship building.
The position is based in a desirable downtown Chicago, IL location.
Eligibility: Candidates should have the legal status to work in the U.S.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package (health, dental, 401k plan, life insurance, STD, LTD, generous paid time off).
Contact: Please mail resume here and reference job number AS700.