Forsk US is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer for its RF planning & optimization software, Atoll.
Forsk is an independent software company specialized in radio planning and optimization software for mobile and wireless operators.
Our main products are Atoll, the industry standard for wireless network design and optimization with 10,000+ licenses installed worldwide (500+ customers in over 140 countries) and Naos, a scalable, service-oriented platform that enables the automation of wireless network planning and optimization processes.
At Forsk, we work in a high-tech product oriented, dynamic, open-minded, and friendly company that has become the leading player in its market. We are an international company and so is our team, with people coming from 15+ different countries. Forsk is headquartered in Toulouse, France where our R&D is located, and has offices in Chicago, USA and Guangzhou, China.
Work with major players in the wireless industry such as Verizon, AT&T, Qualcomm, etc. and be a part of cutting-edge technology advances such as Automation, Cloud-Native, 5G, LTE, In-Building and Small Cells.
Forsk is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer for its RF planning & optimization software, Atoll. Main responsibilities will be:
- Demonstrate products and provide pre-sale support to existing and potential customers
- Respond to prospects and customers to discuss questions about product features and offer technical assistance in their decision-making process
- Manage the technical aspects of a portfolio of customers and prospects by establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales
- Provide technical mentoring and/or training to existing customers via remote and/or onsite
- Respond to RFPs
- Remain well-informed of product developments and knowledgeable of updates within the field
We are looking for (MSEE) candidates, motivated professionals with strong wireless telecommunications background in technical pre-sales and 5+ years’ experience with RF planning & optimization software products (Atoll, Asset or Planet). Excellent customer relationship skills, quick learners, self-motivated, attention to detail and exceptional analytical problem-solving skills are preferred. Ability to travel occasionally to provide on-site customer/prospect assistance and relationship building.
The position is based in a desirable downtown Chicago, IL location.
Eligibility: Candidates should have the legal status to work in the U.S.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package (health, dental, 401k plan, life insurance, STD, LTD, generous paid time off).
Contact: Please mail resume here and reference job number AS700.