The new Atoll In-Building module includes specialised tools and features that enable comprehensive indoor wireless network design and analysis. Atoll thus provides operators with a complete and integrated indoor/outdoor RAN planning framework.
Atoll In-Building Features
- Detailed modelling of buildings, floors, and structural components: walls, horizontal and inclined surfaces, openings, pillars, etc.
- In-building multi-wall ray-tracing propagation model
- Import of floor plans in industry standard formats
- Multi-RAT indoor coverage predictions
- Indoor active, passive, and hybrid DAS equipment modelling: sources, antennas, cables, amplifiers, master/expansion/ remote units, etc.
- Comprehensive reports and bills of materials
Atoll In-Building extends the industry-leading radio access network planning and optimisation capabilities of Atoll to meet the centimetric precision and high level of detail required for indoor network design. It allows indoor and outdoor network planning and optimisation using a common data structure, instinctive user interface, and reliable calculation algorithms.
Atoll supports large-scale, country-wide deployments as well as deep-diving into indoor scenarios comprising multiple buildings, floors, and radio access technologies.