As a member of our technical support team, you will:
- Answer technical questions submitted by customers through our MyForsk portal
- Analyse problem reports submitted by our customers, together with our testing and R&D teams
- Collaborate with our sales and R&D teams to understand customer requirements and ensure customer needs are met
- Provide support to our distributors and partners
- Stay up-to-date on Atoll new versions and modules, as well on wireless technologies (e.g. 5G)
We are looking for candidates with a strong wireless telecommunications background (MSc), having experience with radio planning software. Fluent French and English are required for this position, as well as excellent customer service skills.
Location: Forsk headquarters in Toulouse, France
Employment Type: Full-time
Forsk is an independent software company specialised in radio planning and optimisation software for mobile and wireless operators.
Our main product Atoll is a leading radio planning & optimisation software with 9500+ licenses installed worldwide with 500 customers in 140 countries. Naos is Forsk cloud-native platform for automating RAN planning and optimisation processes. Naos is being used by a number of wireless operators globally.
Forsk headquartered in Toulouse, France where our R&D is located, with offices in Chicago, USA and Guangzhou, China.
At Forsk, we work in a high-tech product oriented, dynamic, open-minded and friendly company that has become the leading player on its market. We are shaping what radio planning and optimisation software will be in the future. And every day we provide technical and sales support to most of the major players in the wireless industry using our software products. We are an international company and so is our team with people coming from 15+ different countries. Forsk main office is based in Toulouse in the southwest of France, a city that is renowned for its quality of living and vibrant atmosphere. Mediterranean Sea beaches and ski slopes in the Pyrenees Mountains are close and can be reached within two hours.
Check our open positions on our LinkedIn career pages!