Forsk is looking for a Support Engineer for its RF planning & optimisation software, Atoll.
As a member of our technical support team, your key responsabilities are:
- Answer technical questions submitted by customers through our MyForsk.com portal, by phone or by e-mail
- Analyse problem reports submitted by our customers, together with our testing and R&D teams
- Collaborate with our sales and R&D teams to understand customer requirements and ensure customer needs are met
- Provide support to our distributors and partners
- Stay up-to-date on Atoll new versions and modules, as well on wireless technologies (e.g. 5G)
We are looking for candidates with a strong wireless telecommunications background (MSc), having experience with radio planning software.
Fluent French and English are required for this position, as well as excellent customer service skills.
Location: Forsk headquarters in Toulouse, France
Employment Type: Full-time
Forsk is an independent software company providing operators and vendors with wireless network design and optimisation products.
Atoll, Forsk's flagship product, is a multi-technology wireless network design and optimisation software that allows operators to streamline planning and optimisation activities by combining predictions and live network data. With more than 10000 active licenses installed with 500+ customers in 140 countries, Atoll has become the industry standard for wireless network design and optimisation.
Naos is Forsk's automation platform dedicated to wireless network planning and optimisation. Naos is a non-interactive server-based platform that enables operators to automate planning and optimisation processes through on-premises or cloud based deployments. Typical use cases include 5G site selection as well as coverage calculations and optimisation processes.
Atoll and Naos provide operators with a comprehensive framework for integrated, interactive, and fully automated wireless network planning and optimisation. Atoll and Naos are available through Forsk's offices and technical support centres in France, USA, and China, as well as through a worldwide network of distributors and partners.
Check our open positions on our LinkedIn career pages!